Literature Circle Books
The Literature Circle books are located in the DVD room. The literature circle books are divided into two catagories: Lit Circle books and Classics. Lit Circle Books are usually former Surrey Teens Reads (usually 3-9 copies per title) and Classic Lit Circle books that are from the Vancouver Sun Classics series (usually 5 copies per title).
To book time in the learning commons, come in and talk to or email me (Melissa Bonn)!
Happy and willing to:
- Collaboratively plan and teach with you
- Support your teaching and student learning during visits
- Pull resources on certain subjects or themes
- Buy resources to support your curricular needs - Just email or talk to me!
- Teach bibliographies, digital resources, how to find trustworthy resources...
- Provide orientations
- Present Surrey Teens Read nominees or other book talks
- Provide access to more than 34 PCs, 5 Macs, and 5 iPads
- Book the Seminar Room - for meetings, small groups, or a quiet space to work